This Practical Emergency Management course is for recent additions or new personnel in a level 2 IMT response team.
It teaches core skills, best practices and key expectations, a ‘must do’ course for all IMT team members.
Key content covered on this course includes, but is not limited to:
- Emergency response and incident management best practices
- UK (Country specific) civil contingencies and responders *
- Functional responsibility of an organisation
- Key roles and responsibilities of IMT team members
- Humanitarian issues
- Decision making
- Information management
- Team dynamics
- COMAH/SEVESO/NCEMA requirements, major incident and stakeholder expectations *
- Communications and stakeholder management *
- Effective resource management and communications
- Stress identification and management
This course can be delivered at either our training location or on your site.
* We can deliver a bespoke course to reflect your organisation, at an additional cost.
This course is suitable for all new personnel involved in incident management (level 2) response team.
When booked online this course is conducted at the Response Academy in Brunel House, Heather Lane, Hathersage, Derbyshire S32 1DP UK VIEW MAP
This training can also be delivered at your location and the information and scenarios tailored to your organisation, please make an enquiry below. (Please note: The travel and expenses for the delivery team will be charged in addition to the course costs when not delivered at a Response Academy location.)
This course is being run at the Response Academy on the following dates:
|to be released for 2017||to be released for 2017|
This course is priced at £1050 (plus VAT) per delgate, there are a maximum of 6 delgate spaces on each course.
Please enquire (below) for dates for courses at your own location.