This course provides role training for personnel who are nominated as Relative Response Team (RRT) team members and will equip the participants with the skill, knowledge and build experience to competently work as part of the team.
Key content covered on this course includes, but is not limited to:
• Emergency management, but very simply
• Some simple definitions
• The emergency management organisation
• The communications chain
• Call management – types, dos & don’ts
• Scenario based coaching and mentoring session
• Taking calls, making calls
• Recording calls
• Demonstrate competence in the role by means of assessment through scenario based exercises
Ideally the RRT team members are included in a management team emergency exercise shortly after this training.
* We can deliver a bespoke course to reflect your organisation, at an small additional (preparation) cost.
This course is suitable for anyone who has been identified as a team member or Team leader in the RRT supporting the site during an emergency or protracted incident.
When booked online this course is conducted at the Response Academy in Brunel House, Heather Lane, Hathersage, Derbyshire S32 1DP UK VIEW MAP
This training can also be delivered at your location and the information and scenarios tailored to your organisation, please make an enquiry below. (Please note: The travel and expenses for the delivery team will be charged in addition to the course costs when not delivered at a Response Academy location.)
This course is being run at the Response Academy on the following dates:
|Please enqire for 2017||Please enqire for 2017|
This 4 hour course is priced at £1125 (plus VAT) for up to 10 delgate spaces on each course.
Please enquire (below) for dates for courses at your own location.