To train delegates in best practice operational emergency response leadership.
To train delegates in best practice operational emergency response leadership for all sites, including non regulated (Control of Major accident Hazards) sites, without a formal assessment.
To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills to safely and competently lead the response to onsite emergencies, in conjunction with emergency response plans and emergency response services
Key content covered on this course includes, but is not limited to:
- Emergency management principles
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Emergency identification and escalation
- Command and control – executive actions
- Liaison and hazard management considerations with the Emergency response services
- Casualty handling and prioritisation
- Hazard awareness understanding and safe area identification
- Dynamic Permits and Risk Assessment
- Personnel safety and evacuation priorities
- Emergency response best practices
- Effective communications
- Coaching and mentoring during practical / table top based scenarios
This course is suitable for personnel who have on site emergency response leadership roles (COMAH or otherwise) during an emergency.
For example: shift team leader, site incident controllers (SIC), site emergency response team leaders and nominated deputies
Usually this training is run at your site, using the real hazards and challenges for learning opportunities, please enquire for more details.