To raise the awareness of core principles and practices within operational onsite emergency response in accordance with exisiting arrangements
To raise the awareness of core principles and practices within operational onsite emergency response in accordance with onsite emergency response arrangements
To introduce or maintain participants’ skills with regard to the emergency response knowledge and skills to complete the key emergency roles and responsibilities, in conjunction with emergency response plans and expectations.
Key content covered on this course includes, but is not limited to:
- Emergency response principles
- The different roles of the emergency response teams
- Personnel safety
- Working alongside and liaison with the Emergency Response Services
- Casualty handling
- Hazard awareness, understanding and safe area identification
- Emergency response best practices
- Effective communications
- Coaching and mentoring during practical scenario based exercises/table top sessions
This course is suitable for personnel or teams who may work or are associated with a site and be involved or included in any level of emergency response. This course is applicable to all members of the organisation.
Usually this training is run at your site, using the real hazards and challenges for learning opportunities, please enquire for more details.