To train responders in best practice onsite emergency response, hazard management and operational response techniques.
To train on-site emergency responders in best practice emergency response, hazard management and operational response techniques. Delivered on site this training takes attendees along the response path, coaching and mentoring the teams with respect to key actions and roles.
The course content is complementary to the E3 – Team leader course.
To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills to safely respond to onsite emergencies, following any local emergency response plans
Key content covered on this course includes, but is not limited to:
- Emergency management principles
- The roles and responsibilities of the emergency response team members
- Working with the local authority Emergency response services
- Casualty prioritisation and handling
- Hazard awareness understanding safe area identification
- Dynamic response / Risk assessment / Decision making
- Personnel safety
- Emergency response best practices
- Effective communications
- Coaching and mentoring during practical scenario based exercise/ table top sessions
- Major Emergency situations
This course is suitable for personnel/ teams who may be expected to respond on site during an emergency response.
For example; Shift team leaders, emergency response team members, fire team members, control room team members
Usually this training is run at your site, using the real hazards and challenges for learning opportunities, please enquire for more details.